Biss Keys

İdman TV Biss Key and Frequency 2022

Biss Key of Idman TV on Football HD Biss Key 2022
Idman tv biss key 2022 – Satellite Database Information
Idman TV Biss Key Frequency 2022 on AzerSpace 1a at 46.0
TV-Varzish NEW Frequency Free To Air + Biss Key

Idman Azerbaijan TV (Azerbaijani: İdman Azərbaycan TV, “Sport Azerbaijan TV”) is a state-controlled television channel in Azerbaijan. It began broadcasting from Baku on 1 January 2009 and primarily airs live sporting events and sport-related programming.

The channel is owned by the Azerbaijan Television and Radio Broadcasting Closed Joint-stock Company (Azerbaijani: Azərbaycan Televiziya və Radio Verilişləri Qapalı Səhmdar Cəmiyyəti), of which the Government of Azerbaijan is the only shareholder. This company also owns the channels AzTV Biss Keys and Mədəniyyət TV (Culture TV).

Their 1st shows (including music videos) that were recorded in 1956 are stored on film. In 1965, the studio switched to using videotape recording since it became affordable and the quality of their produced shows (including music videos) increased. AzTV Powervu Keys maintains a huge archive of all their saved TV programming that was recorded from 1956-present. All of their shows are preserved on different film and videotape formats.

Azerspace-1/Africasat-1a

Azerspace-1/Africasat-1a’, is Azerbaijan’s first satellite in space. Built by Orbital Sciences Corporation, it was launched by Ariane 5 into orbit on February 7, 2013 from Kourou in French Guiana at orbital positions 46° east.[The satellite covers Europe and a significant part of Asia and Africa. It is operated by the Azerbaijani company Azercosmos and has transmission capabilities for TV, radio broadcasting and the internet.

The satellite has an anticipated service life of 15 years.

It is believed that the satellite cost of US$ 120 million and was established by Orbital Sciences Corporation.[11][12] Arianespace’s president Jean-Yves Le Gall emphasized that the weight of the satellite would be three tonnes.[13] In April 2011, Export-Import Bank of the United States has approved financing of this project as 85 percent of construction cost which will be provided to the Azerbaijani side in the form of a loan, while the remaining 15 percent will be paid by state funds.The funds will be issued to Azercosmos OJSC.

Idman TV New Biss Key

Idman TV New Biss Key

Idman TV
AzerSpace 1/Africasat 1a at 46.0° East
TP : 11175 H 27500
5/6 DVB-S MPEG-2 SD
Biss Key : 13 13 13 13 13 13 13 13

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *